At Case Mason, we offer turnkey material sourcing, bottle filling, packaging, and distribution solutions. Our clients in the consumer goods, food and beverage, and cosmetics sectors, among others, turn to our team for precision filling and versatile options. Learn more about our bottle filling capabilities, available bottle shapes and material selections, and how our services make Case Mason stand out against the competition.
We have designed our custom operations to provide bottling solutions for busy clients that need fast, reliable services they can trust at competitive prices. Case Mason offers contract filling services for liquid and dry goods, along with contract packaging services. For a more comprehensive approach, our team also supplies omnichannel fulfillment services through third-party logistics (3PL), pick-and-pack, eCommerce fulfillment, subscription boxes, assembly, and kitting.
Utilizing manual, semi-automated, and automated processes for added efficiency, we have the capacity for low- or high-volume runs to provide clients with scalable bottle filling, packaging, and shipping. Case Mason offers fast order fulfillment, with rush or expedited options available, facilitated by liquid filling lines that can fill up to 100 bottles each minute. Our wide range of bottling options allows clients to choose the container with the right shape, size, materials, and aesthetics for their product.
At Case Mason, we also offer closure options such as flip tops, child-resistant bottle caps for regulated products, and tamper-evident seals for consumable goods. To assist with branding, we can provide two-sided or wrap-around labels to your bottles, with high-speed labeling available. To expedite the whole procedure, we have an on-site engineering team for full control over our processes and the capability for fast, flexible tooling.
We have the ability to procure a wide variety of bottle options including, but not limited to, the below styles:
- Round. These standard cylindrical bottles have a circular base and cross-section.
- Oval. These bottles feature an oval base, typically with a wide front for labeling and narrow sides.
- Boston round. Boston round bottles are similar to round bottles except they have short, steeply rounded shoulders leading to a narrow bottle mouth.
Materials We Use
Our equipment has the capability to fill plastic or glass bottles, tins, and jars in both low- and high-volume production runs. We use:
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE). LDPE is a durable yet lightweight and soft plastic.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE). HDPE is a petroleum-based thermoplastic that is extremely versatile and thicker than LDPE.
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET/PETE). PET is lightweight and strong. We can extrude or mold this clear plastic into bottles and containers.
- Polypropylene (PP). PP is a versatile thermoplastic material. It’s durable and can safely hold a wide variety of chemical contents.
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). PVC is a popular synthetic plastic that’s used to create a wide variety of parts, products, and bottles across different industries. It’s easy to work with and has high impact strength, but it offers lower chemical strength than other plastics.
Some of the common industries and applications for our bottles and bottling services include:
- Food and drink. For this sector, we fill bottles with beverages, concentrates, and enhancers.
- Cleaning agents. Our bottles hold household cleaners, toilet bowl cleaners, polishes, waxes, laundry detergents, and other general-purpose cleaning agents.
- Cosmetics. Nail polish is one example of bottled cosmetics that Case Mason handles.
We invite you to review our case studies for more information on our past and current projects.
“Case Mason’s service has been above my expectations in every way. They are extremely reliable, and when given a project, they treat us like we are the only customer they have. Their attention to detail, communication, and customer satisfaction rates above anyone we have ever used.”
– Chuck Martin, Plant Manager of Vita Food Products, Inc.
Fulfill Your Bottling Needs With Case Mason
Case Mason is a premier custom packaging and filling service provider with over 45 years in the industry. We strive to be a one-stop shop for customers in a variety of sectors to support their operations with reliable and efficient processes and unsurpassed customer service. Contact us today to learn more about how our team can help with your next product run.